Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome!!

I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and do the Project 365... a photo a day. Every day I'll post a photo that I've taken. I just got a new Nikon SLR and thought that this would be a great way to learn more about my camera.

It's day 4, but luckily, I have taken a photo (more like photos) a day.

January 1
Photobucket

This is one of my friends baby twins foot... I don't know which one it was... they look exactly the same!

January 2
Photobucket

My late night decaf caramel macchiato, made by me, it was GOOD!

January 3
Photobucket

Homemade pizza with turkey pepperoni. It was really good!

January 4
Photobucket

I'm going to try to post a photo a day... if not, I might post 3 in one day, but I will take a photo a day.

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I did mine on a blog too ... honestly I think our end result will be nicer than those kits anyway!!

    Good luck on completing it!! :)

    ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your giving this a go. I'll follow along with you. This way if you want you can always turn it into an album. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to follow along this year. Awesome photos so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are gorgeous! I think you have a pretty good handle on your camera already! I'm doing the project 365 too but I don't think I will post all of them. I can't add to much to this project or I will never finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos, Chris, and fabulous idea!!

    i'm going to start my own 365 blog too, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet. i especially love the sweet little footie. love the header too

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great is this - I hear everyone talking about it but honestly, I don't think I could remember to do oit. Good luck and I'll bookmark you and check back to see your collection. Love the footsie. How cute is that!

    ReplyDelete